Offering token of appreciation for those around us is a symbol of being human and cherishing our relationship with the people surrounding us. Sometimes, we offer gifts that are in accordance with the job or profession of the recipient. In the case of cooks, there are very many possibilities. These ideas vary from gourmet cook books, to kitchen tools and actual delicious food ingredients. In the next lines, we go over a few ideas to help you choose a gift appropriate for a cook.
Firstly, we show you the Cook’s Knife with Hollow Edge from Cooking. This knife has a solid handle with a 6” stainless steel blade with a high concentration of carbon for extra strength. It was designed and crafted in Germany and has a limited lifetime warranty, so he will ever have a quality knife.. This is a great tool for slicing all sorts of vegetables and fruits. The price for it is $79,95.
The next item on our list is something that will bring a smile upon every cook’s face. This is the Upside Down Apron With Cooking Guide from PerpetualKid. Besides keeping a cook clean without food stains, this apron is quite helpful. It has all sorts of instructions on how to perform several cooking activities such as roasting or grilling. It is made out of cotton and comes in one size fits all. The price for one of these aprons is $29,99.
The last item is the The Celebrity Chef™ Grilling, Marinating and Barbecue Cooking Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets . The basket contains:
- Western Red Cedar Grilling Papers from Fire and Flavor
- Grilling Skewers with Asian Rub from Fire and Flavor
- Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen
- New Mexico Red Pepper Sesame Grill Sauce from Frontera Foods
- Beef & Burger Rub from Urban Accents
- Limon Pepper Rub from Robert Rothschild Farms
- Fiery Pineapple Fruit Grillers from Urban Accents
- French Sea Salt with Spices from Fire and Flavor
- Grilling Skewers with Mustard Rub from Fire and Flavor
- Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce from Robert Rothschild Farms
- Roadhouse Steak Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen
- Red Oak Gourmet Grilling Planks from Fire and Flavor
- Wasabi Ginger Finishing Sauce from Bittersweet Herb Farms
- Seaside BBQ Sauce from Appledore Cove
- Everyday Rub All Purpose Seasoning from Fire and Flavor
- Down East Schooner Mustard from Raye’s Mustard Mill
- More Than A Relish from More Than A Relish
- Coutry Ketchup from Stonewall Kitchen
- Blueberry Jalapeno Sauce from Appledore Cove
- Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen
The price for this item is $199,99.