On Christmas, gifts that are offered to a dad are not necessarily offered by his children. As we will see next, his friends and also his wife can offer him presents on Christmas, emphasizing the fact that he is a dad.
1. To understand better, we have selected first this Daddy’s First Christmas T-shirt offered by CafePress ($22). This is a potential gift to offer to a fresh dad; obviously, it is a gift that cannot be offered by his little son or girl, but by his friends or family. It is good as a Christmas gift, because it has ‘Christmas’ imprinted on it, along with ‘Daddy’s 1st‘ and some globes. It is 100% made from preshrunk cotton and has a double needled neck.
2. Another T-shirt for a new dad, this time from Zazzle, is this New Dad T-shirt, sold for $24.75. You can see ’09′, emphasizing the year of 2009, imprinted on the T-shirt, but Zazzle has some other models as well, so if you want a ’08′ or ’12′ T-shirt, you can also buy them from this retailer.
3. But a new dad doesn't wear only T-shirts, but suits as well. We don't recommend you to buy him a suit, because you must know his sizes very well and if you're not his mother or wife, this potential gift is out of the question. Instead of a suit, we recommend you a tie. Not just a tie, but the one sold on RedEnvelope and handmade with tonal diagonal stripes, 100% from silk. This is $49.95, contains a special pocket on the back where your recipient can tuck secret notes for him to find and shows the world is an important person, because only the most stylish people wear silk ties.
4. If you're still searching for unique gifts for a father to offer on Christmas, this #1 Dad Mug by CafePress ($15) should do the trick. It has a large, easy grip handle, measures 3.75 inches in height and 3 inches in diameter, is dishwasher and microwave safe and can turn into a beautiful Christmas gift for a dad. This can be offered by that dad’s children or by his wife.
5. Another product that can be offered by children to parents is a music collection with beautiful Christmas songs. The one we have picked for this article is ‘Christmas’ by Michael Buble. It is $11.88 and includes famous songs such as ‘Santa Claus Is Coming To Town’, ‘White Christmas,’ a duet with Shania Twain, ‘It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas’, ‘Jingle Bells’ and others.
Connect with Monica Elena Ionescu via: